The website www.almeria.directory (hereinafter, the “Website”) is owned by RUBIO FLUID DYNAMICS S.L. (hereinafter, the “COMPANY”), with registered office at C / Los Pinos 8 Baja 04288 – (Bedar) – Almería and CIF B04798492.
In order to ensure that the use of the Website conforms to criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, the COMPANY informs the user that any suggestion, doubt or query about the General Conditions of Use will be received and resolved by contacting the COMPANY through the email email@example.com
The COMPANY provides the content and services that are available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of Use, as well as the policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the “Data Protection Policy “). Access to this Website or its use in any way gives it the qualification of “User” and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, the COMPANY reserving the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of every User, the careful reading of the General Conditions of Use in force in each of the occasions in which you access this Website, so, if it does not agree with any of them here provided , you must refrain from the use of this Website.
Likewise, it is warned that, on occasion, particular conditions may be established for the use on the Website of specific contents and / or services, the use of said contents or services will imply acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
Through the Website, the COMPANY offers Users the possibility to access: Information about the company, its contact details, its products and services, its rates, its commercial offers, its location – A contact section to make inquiries by providing your personal data – Links to access social networks (hereinafter the “Services”).
3. Privacy and Data Processing
4. Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents shown on the Website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands, or any other susceptible signs Industrial and / or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are exclusive property of the COMPANY and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the COMPANY harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the COMPANY or the third party holder of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights of author by the legislation in the matter of intellectual property.
The COMPANY is the owner of the elements that integrate the graphic design of the Website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, it has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced either in whole or in part, or transmitted, or registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorization is obtained, by written, of the mentioned Entity.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress, elude and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, the COMPANY reserving in any case the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website
User The User undertakes the following:
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the website, as well as the contents and services, in accordance with
- the applicable legislation at all times ;
- the General Conditions of Use of the Website;
- generally accepted morals and good customs and
- public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements that are required to access the website.
- Provide truthful information by filling out the forms contained in the Website with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the COMPANY or third parties for the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding section, the user must also refrain from the following:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use , harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties.
- Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the COMPANY, third-party suppliers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the COMPANY or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the content.
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general , of those that are usually used on the Internet for not entailing a risk of damage or disablement of the website and / or the contents.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way is contrary, belittles or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrative, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order actions.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good practices or to public order.
- Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance.
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the COMPANY or to third parties without having authorized the intended use.
- Be contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people.
- Constitute any type of advertising.
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
If, in order to access some of the services and / or contents of the Website, a password is provided, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or contents by outsiders. Likewise, it is obliged to notify the COMPANY of any event that may entail an improper use of its password, such as, by way of example, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the previous notification is not made, the COMPANY will be exempt from any responsibility that could be derived from the improper use of its password, being in its responsibility any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party.
If he negligently or intentionally fails to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, he will be liable for all damages that may be derived from said breach for the COMPANY.
The COMPANY does not guarantee continued access, or the correct viewing, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the pages of the Website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control. .
The COMPANY is not responsible for the decisions that could be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The COMPANY may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the services offered therein are contrary to these General Conditions of Use. The COMPANY is not made responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, it will not be liable for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, motivated by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of out-dated versions thereof. The administrators of the COMPANY reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
The COMPANY excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Website Users. Likewise, the COMPANY is exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of queries and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illegal or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed by the COMPANY for the damages caused.
You will defend, indemnify and keep the COMPANY harmless against any damages and losses arising from claims, actions or lawsuits of third parties as a result of your access or use of the Website. Likewise, you are obliged to indemnify the COMPANY against any damages and losses, which derive from the use by you of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used in order to collect or extract data or of any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Website of the COMPANY, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the COMPANY.
The Website of the COMPANY includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating and / or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the COMPANY is not responsible for the content of said websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or offering part of the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links. .
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website
- may not imply that the COMPANY recommends that website or its services or products;
- they may not falsify their relationship with the COMPANY or affirm that the COMPANY has authorized such link, nor include trademarks, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of the COMPANY;
- may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal;
- may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page;
- must link to the Website’s own address, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website. The COMPANY may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, after which it must immediately proceed to its removal. The COMPANY cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Consequently, the COMPANY does not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to such websites.
8. Data protection
The COMPANY reserves the right to use the “cookie” technology on the Website, in order to recognize it as a frequent User and to personalize the use made of the Website by preselecting its language, or more desired or specific content. The “cookies” used by the Website, or the third party acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer, and do not provide the user’s personal data.
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a Web server to record the User’s navigation on the Website, when the User allows their reception. In turn you can delete the “cookies” for which you should consult the instructions for use of your browser.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that the COMPANY recognizes the browser of the computer used by the User in order to facilitate content and show their browsing and advertising preferences, as well as recognize their demographic profiles to measure visits and traffic parameters, control Progress and number of entries.
10. Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have an indefinite duration in principle. However, the COMPANY may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. When possible, the COMPANY will announce the termination or suspension of the service provided.
11. Declarations and Guarantees
In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are for informational purposes only. Therefore, when offering them, the COMPANY does not grant any guarantee or declaration in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, by way of example, guarantees of legality, reliability, utility, veracity, accuracy, or merchantability, except in the extent to which such statements and guarantees cannot be excluded by law.
12. Force majeure
The COMPANY will not be responsible at all in case of inability to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government , and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
13. Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute will be resolved before the courts of Almeria.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative resolution, such inexigibility or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, the COMPANY will proceed to the modification or replacement of said stipulation with another one that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.